Within social networks you can see a lot of advertising that can sometimes be annoying and unavoidable, or also people who are responsible for misusing the information you have on Facebook, and to be honest When we open an account in a Social Network we do not visualize the fact of leaving it one day, but there are days in which if we have sufficient reasons not to continue with the Facebook account, for all those who are in the situation, Here is a step-by-step explanation of how to unsubscribe from Facebook in whole or in part.
Either because we use it too much and it consumes all our time, it causes us personal problems or we just don't use it at all, here I explain how to close it
But before you start you need to be aware of the diferencia that exists between leaving your account temporarily deactivated or doing it indefinitely.
Table of Contents
Difference between deactivating and deleting your account
By automatic effect what Facebook performs first, is to temporarily deactivate your account when you request it. Looking for the option, you can also eliminate it from the face of the earth, but we will have to look a little more thoroughly. For you to take an evaluation to what extent do you want to leave your Facebook account, We are going to start by explaining the difference between these.
- By deactivating your account you are taking a temporary measure. You can return to Facebook whenever you want, although while the account is deactivated, users who used to have friends with you will not be able to search for you, much less see your biography. It will be protected by the Zuckerberg servers, but if you are thinking of deleting your account for some messages you have sent, forget it, since these are still present and the people with whom they were sent can access them without problem.
- By deleting your account you are taking a definitive measure, so once this process is done there is no going back. Once you have requested the final deletion to Facebook, it will take fourteen days to process it, and if you access your account again from any device in that period of time, this procedure will be canceled. As for your personal information, Facebook will take approximately 90 days to remove it from its database.
You must keep in mind that the messages that you may have in conversation with anyone will not be deleted from the system, since these are stored simultaneously in the account of the person who receives them.
Some may remain copies of records that will remain in your database, but they do not recognize your implicit identity, exempting you from any search.
How to temporarily deactivate my Facebook account
R deactivate your account temporarily As many times as it is and come back whenever you feel like it or free time available.
In order to deactivate your account, you must perform the following steps:
- Click or tap on the menu located in the part top right Facebook.
- Choose here! the section Configuration.
- Click on General, in the column located on the side left.
- Select in this section the option that says Manage your account and follow the subsequent steps to complete the temporary withdrawal action.
By deactivating your profile, it will be impossible to search for you or view any tag that leads to your profile. As you already know, certain information, such as sent messages, will continue to be visible to those who received them.
If after a while You decide to use your Facebook account again, at any time you will have the possibility to log in with your old email address as well as your password to immediately activate your account. You will easily recover everything, if you use your old Facebook account to log in, the account will be activated again, even if it is from another app that connects with Facebook and you accept it. It's that simple that your Facebook profile, including all your friends, photos and posts, will be reset immediately. Remember to have enabled your email account that you commonly use to log in if you want to reactivate your account.
How to permanently delete my Facebook account
If you think you will never use your Facebook account again and you have decided to delete your account forever, it is recommended before taking this step that download a copy of all your information, once done, you can access the deletion of your account from the section of Manage your account.
- Once your account is deleted, users will no longer be able to see or search for it on Facebook. It may take up to 90 days from the beginning of the process to delete everything you have published, such as your photos, status updates or other data stored in backup systems. During the time it takes to delete your information, other Facebook users will not be able to see it either.
- Get to the link, to delete my Facebook account forever not as simple as deactivating. Is in the FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions) o FAQs From Facebook. In one of these, he is subtly hidden under the word ”: let us know, which will have the link to perform this procedure.
- Once we click, the link takes us to the screen that will allow us to delete all the data from the social network, forever. Notice first:
- The second notice, in which you will have to solve a puzzle. In this case it was to select all the images in which a waterfall appears and enter your password again.
Even if you accept, you have 14 days to regret it, otherwise your data will be deleted.
You can also delete the account of any person with medical disability, or who has recently died, in order to do so, you must fill out the Request to delete the account of the person with medical disability, located in Help Services the same place where you temporarily or permanently cancel your account, but in the section that specifies this request for deletion.
At the end of the day, the decision you make regarding your account is very respectable, the fact that you no longer want to be on Facebook and decide to take the step of deleting your account either totally or partially, is an important decision that will change. your privacy and interaction with society, which you should think carefully before taking.
So if you feel overwhelmed by so many notifications, you do not have time, you have problems with other users or you simply want to take a break from what you see on Facebook take the step of temporarily deactivating the account, thus being able to recover it whenever you want, and disappear from the radars for a while without problems.
Erasing everything is a somewhat more radical decision, which Facebook complicates by putting photos of your friends, telling you that they are going to miss you and things like that to persuade you to change your mind, but if you still want to say goodbye to Facebook completely, nobody will stop you.
Despite the fact that Facebook is the social network with the largest number of active users today and the one that moves the most money and illegal acts, we must always keep in mind how to permanently delete a Facebook account, if necessary.
Always remember to comply with all the rules and guidelines that Facebook raises, since, if we breach any, we run the risk of losing our account.