Do you have an online store or are you thinking of setting it up? Do you need to get answers from professionals to your questions related to your business? If you have answered yes to any of these questions, surely you are interested in the event eCommerce Conference Live.
During one day you will be able to learn about online business, but also about marketing. What's more, it's totally free.
Table of Contents
What is the eCommerce Conference Live?
It is the first eCommerce event in Streaming, in which 12 speakers will talk to you about how to create an online business, tricks to maintain it and be successful, why it is important to have a good design of the online store, what to do to attract visitors and that they become potential buyers, and much, much more in a day that promises to be unique and special.
Because we all know that to have an online business you don't have to invest time and money just in what we could call "the pretty face", which includes the domain name and the design, but you also have to know how to work the texts so that they like them to visitors and therefore also to Google.
And if you can also qualify for a prize, well hey ... better, right? 🙂
What speakers will participate in the event?
As it is going to be unique, it had to have the participation of true professionals who not only have been in the sector for a long time, but also know everything necessary to master it ... and master it without problems. Thus, they have these twelve speakers:
- Joan Boluda: who is an Online Marketing consultant, and owner of the boluda.com course portal.
- Eva Lacalle: Responsible for webmarketing at PrestaShop.
- Jordi Ordonez: ecommerce consultant and trainer.
- Ismael ruiz: content marketing consultant.
- Vivian Francos: that drives the hashtag that identifies your event, brand, product or service.
- María Díaz: country manager doppler.
- Marc cruells: SEO and BlackHat expert.
- JuanKa Diaz: Front-End developer at the development agency jdevelopia.com.
- Fernando Angulo placeholder image: who is the Head of International Partnerships at SemRush.
- Carlos Chamber: CTO of hepta.es, and developer of PrestaShop and Joomla!
- Armando Salvador: PrestaShop trainer.
- David ayala: He is the creator of the web soywebmaster.com and #seorosa.
When will it take place and what is the schedule?
You can see the event live the next day November 12th. It will start at 9:30 in the morning and end at 20:30. Of course, there will be a lunch break for lunch.
All the talks are promising, but if we had to recommend some, it would be Joan Boluda's at 10 o'clock, and JuanKa Díaz's at 17 o'clock. With these two you will be able to improve your eCommerce a lot. Any help is welcome
If you want to sign up Click here and take the opportunity to learn from the best.