E-commerce or electronic commerce is one of the great innovations in information technology that is moving the economy of various population sectors around the world. It consists of a number of various business activities, such as the distribution, sale, purchase, marketing and product placement services through the internet and the best example is the Corte Ingles customer service.
It is in this way that stores and sales establishments have evolved that previously could only be found in large squares and shopping centers such as The English Court, to be able to be found now on the screen of our computers, giving us the facility to find our favorite products just a click away.
Precisely, as part of these new commercial tools, arises El Corte Inglés, a Spanish distribution group which is made up of various companies that offer all kinds of products and services, through department stores that are registered on this platform.
Thus, entering the page of El Corte Ingles We will be able to access a vast number of businesses and establishments that offer all kinds of articles. Thus we can find, from a large selection of clothing, footwear and accessories, to electronic items and white goods, or we can even do grocery shopping.
With such a large sales line, it is normal that all kinds of doubts or questions arise around the multiple articles and services that can be obtained in El Corte Ingles, as well as it is possible that some complaints are raised due to the large number of purchasing and transaction processes that are generated daily on the platform. For this reason, this page has an efficient customer service system that provides advice, information and support to all clients who may present any doubt, complaint or suggestion with the management of the platform.
Table of Contents
- 1 What does the English court Customer Service consist of?
- 2 Help line and information of the English Court
- 3 Ecommerce
- 4 How to contact customer service
What does the English court Customer Service consist of?
In order to provide the means and tools to obtain information and process complaints and clarifications as quickly and easily as possible, Financial El Corte Inglés EFC, SA, has an efficient customer service system that has the obligation to answer all the doubts and questions that customers have in the different types of commerce that are handled on this platform.
Likewise, The English Court also has the primary function of dealing with complaints and / or claims that may arise, within a period of no more than two months, after the complaint has been duly formulated in accordance with the provisions of the Regulations for the Defense of the Client of Financiera El Corte Inglés EFC, SA
In the event that the client's main problem is not resolved, that there is any disagreement with the results offered, that more than two months have elapsed after the initial complaint and / or claim has been submitted, and provided that all lines have been used of service that this customer service center can offer, the claimant may go to the Claims Service of the Bank of Spain. However, it is likely that this last line of action does not have to be required, because due to the multiple solutions offered by the Corte Inglés Customer Service, claimants are unlikely to find a final solution with which they are satisfied.
Help line and information of the English Court
In order to receive more information, as well as more efficient advice, El Corte Inglés offers two main customer service lines, with the aim of providing a particular and more personalized help to clients and various users who make use of the platform. Thus, depending on the support and information required, assistance may be requested from two different service lines:
- The first is focused exclusively on all issues related to the e-commerce service, so that users can buy and sell without any complications.
900 373 111
At your disposal 365 days a year.
- While the second is established to resolve general doubts about the structure and operations of the English Court, such as issues related to shopping centers and other group companies.
901 122 122
At your disposal 365 days a year, during business hours.
Due to the large number of purchasing and sales processes that are handled in El Corte Inglés, its electronic commerce hotline offers support and information in each of the sections that have to do with the procedures for the sale of a product or service. , from the information on how to buy, to the moment in which we receive said purchase in our homes. Likewise, we can also advise on any doubt or irregularity that may arise from the beginning to the end of the transaction.
Thus, the information offered in this section is divided into the following aspects:
- How to buy: Where you will be given instructions to choose an item, add it to your shopping cart, and process the order with the payment method you prefer to enter. If you have any doubts about the process, it is also offered the possibility of buying almost any item on the platform by telephone, by calling the number: 902 22 44 11.
- How to pay: Instructions for paying with credit or debit cards, gift cards or El Corte Inglés purchase cards will be displayed here. Likewise, it will also be possible to observe information on payments to months without interest and the way in which these can be made valid depending on the purchase amounts.
- Shipping: In this item you can see everything related to shipping conditions, which will depend on different geographical areas, such as:
-Peninsula Spain and the Balearic Islands
-Canarias, Ceuta and Melilla
- Guarantee and resolution of claims: This section is available to consult the information necessary to validate the guarantee of the articles with which there is a problem.
- Returns: Here you can see the information to make the return of defective items or with which you are not satisfied. It is important to review this section to know the maximum terms for making returns, which will depend on the type of item in particular.
- Market place: Information on shipping conditions, payment methods and returns with external sellers who offer their products through the Corte Inglés platform is shown here.
- Customer data, security policy: This section shows us information about how our personal data is protected, as well as how to enter our information to open our account on the platform and access all its content.
- Taxes: Here we will obtain the information related to the taxes that are applied to the prices of the products, which will be different for residents of the European Union and residents of non-EU countries.
- Contact us: The contact information will be available here to receive advice with any questions or complaints that you have with the use of the platform.
Each of these topics is organized in such a way that we can find specific assistance for particular doubts.
On the other hand, for more detailed information on general points, El Corte Inglés has a different helpline, which provides support and advice in each of the following aspects:
- Shopping Centers: Directory and Services
- El Corte Inglés card
- Companies of the El Corte Inglés Group
- How to work at El Corte Inglés
In this way, doubts can be channeled to more personalized and detailed service lines, in relation to the particular needs of customers.
How to contact customer service
To obtain information about the platform's purchasing service, or to have details about the status of the orders that are made, users can contact the telephone number: 900 373 111, which is available 365 days a year, or they can also write an email to the following address: email@example.com, where you can receive a response as soon as possible.
Likewise, to obtain more general information on everything related to El Corte Inglés, customers can call the Customer Service telephone number: 901 122 122, from Monday to Saturday from 9:00 a.m. to 22:00 p.m., and Sundays from 10:00 a.m. to 21:00 p.m., as well as the email: firstname.lastname@example.org will also be available for messages.
Contact information for complaints and / or claims
To receive personalized attention at the offices of the Financiera El Corte Inglés EFC, SA Customer Service, customers can go to the following address:
Owner: Mr. Enrique Estebaran Sánchez
C / Hermosilla, 112
28009 – Madrid
While to receive attention from the Claims Service of the Bank of Spain, the contact details are the following:
Bank of Spain
C / Alcala, 48
28014 – Madrid
Claims Service Virtual Office
In order to know the complete process around the formulation of complaints or claims, Financiera el Corte Inglés makes available to clients, in each of its offices in the entity, the text of the Regulation for the Defense of the Client, a tool that will allow them to raise complaints efficiently and with better results.
The Customer Service of Financiera el Corte Inglés It is designed to address any type of doubt that may arise, either about the transactions of the platform, its structure or the complaints that may be issued regarding its operation, as well as the products and services offered here. To obtain the best results from this tool, it is important to go to the correct service line, as in this way we can guarantee the solution of any doubt or clarification that you have regarding the use and management of the platform.